09 February 2012

Let's Scrap Sketch 2-8-12

This week's sketch at LET'S SCRAP
SKETCH: 2-8-12


Herewith my take on the sketch:


Products used:
Papers: BoBunny; Quickutz font: Moonlight; Other: Making Memories glitter snowman; glitter brads; bling and Kaisercraft rub-on quote

This layout looks so empty because of all the "white"...but that is SNOW!
Nothing I could do to make that look less empty...LOL!
These are the only photos that we have of ourselves on the training slopes.
These were the good days....before they let us loose on the "real" slopes....
I am sure it will take another holiday or two to get me comfortable with skiing...
Ski training at my age was most possibly not the best idea ever...LOL!
...but even with saying that...I WILL go back for more! {smile}

Please visit LET'S SCRAP to see what you can win this week by uploading YOUR layout, with this sketch, to the Let's Scrap gallery.

happy scrapping!

No comments: