04 March 2012

WINNER - LET'S SCRAP BLOG HOP

I have very good news for one lucky lady who joined in the fun with the
LET'S SCRAP BLOG HOP 

I used random.org to find a winner....

KAREN CONNER - YOU ARE THE WINNER!
CONGRATULATIONS!


Blogger KarenC Inspired said...
I was able to incorporate a pic of my grandbaby. Will be nice to send to her great grandparents! 
February 05, 2012 4:07 PM


Karen did not only leave a comment and became a follower of my blog, but also had the time to upload a card to the Let's Scrap gallery...and that gave her a second chance in the draw!

Herewith Karen's interpretation:


Thank you to each and every person for playing along and joining in the fun at LET'S SCRAP!
AND THIS IS WHAT I WILL SHIP TO KAREN:

Karen has already made contact with me through Let's Scrap and her parcel is shipping out in the morning! :-)

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: