05 April 2012

LET'S SCRAP SKETCH 4-4-12

Below is this week's sketch at LET'S SCRAP
SKETCH 4-4-12


This is also the sketch that the new DT members used to 
apply for their positions on the Design Team.
So hop over to LET'S SCRAP to see the new DT's take on this sketch.

This is the layout I made with this sketch:


I kept my layout very simplistic...as always...to keep the focus on the photos...
I searched high and low for a title...as this is always a problem for me... 
And again my Silhouette saved the day...I got this beautiful title from the silhouette store, 
downloaded it and quickly cut it to add the perfect title to this page..:-D
I just love these pictures and were glad that I could capture these 
precious memories on a special layout...

This layout also "won" me another term on the Let's Scrap design team.
I am very excited about this and know that all the "old" and new DT members 
will make a great team! Congrats again to all the new DT members - enjoy the ride!

Products used:
Paper: AC Cardstock, Kaisercraft, Pebbles
Butterflies: Jenny Bowlin
Twine

...happy scrapping!...

No comments: