21 June 2012

SCRAP AFRICA CHALLENGE #6 - COLOUR COMBO

Challenge #6 over at Scrap Africa is all about using colours from the SA flag...to make any project, card or scrapbooking layout...

Herewith my take on the challenge:

PICTURES: PICTURE PERFECT, DURBANVILLE
I used black, white and blue from the flag...
...and I also used a very nice chipboard title from one of our sponsors, Celebr8, as the title.

These pics were taken 5yrs ago, just before we moved to Port Elizabeth.
Time is flying by so quickly and these are such special memories to capture for our album.

This layout has taken me right out of my comfort zone...as I don't usually get my hands dirty with inks...LOL! I even did some stamping...{and must confess...I LOVED IT!}


Products used:
Paper: AC Cardstock, Joy Crafts
Chipboard title: Celebr8
Prima wooden buttons
Prima Resist Canvas
Stamps: Inkadinkado - Steam Punk; MME Lost and Found 2
Tim Holtz Film Strip Ribbon
Rhinestones - Anita's
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Quickutz: Frame 6 die
Other: Thread & Jillibean Soup Ribbon

Now hop over to SCRAP AFRICA to see all the other beautiful layout by the DT.
The next step is to make a layout for the challenge and link it to the post.
You will be in the draw for the sponsored prize...:-D

...happy scrapping...

No comments: