12 November 2012

SCRAP AFRICA SKETCH #11

Hop over to SCRAP AFRICA for the new sketch challenge 


...and this is my take on the challenge:


and this layout will form the front page of my Paris Album...

I am very happy with the quality of the picture of the Notre Dame that I took with my phone :-D
I have never captured holiday memories with my phone, but now know that this is an option ;-)

Products used: 
Paper: AC cardstock, BoBunny {Detour collection}
Swirl: Pebbles Inc.
Title: Heidi Swapp
Other embellishments: BoBunny {Detour collection}

HOP OVER TO SCRAP AFRICA 
and join in the fun by uploading your layout with 
SKETCH # 11 to the post.

The sponsors for SKETCH #11 ARE:
FABSCRAPS 
AND 
SHOESTRING SCRAPBOOKING

You have until 15 November to upload your creation to the gallery!

happy scrapping!






2 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful layout Elizna and love the clean lines! The photo's are superb...really super! Thanks for your friendship and support at Scrap Africa! ;-)

Sandie said...

I really love how you have designed this layout, as it makes your image stand out so perfectly. love it!