15 April 2014

SCRAP AFRICA SKETCH no.28

...herewith SKETCH no.28 from SCRAP AFRICA...

...the sketch...

...my take on the sketch...


I had this travel paper lying on my work bench and could not resist 
to use them for this gorgeous pic taken in Rome at the end of 2013.
I added some rub-ons and tickets... and off course, the beautiful die-cut damask
border from Lifestyle Crafts... for the title "far away" I used my silhouette.
I rounded the layout off with a few splats of ink and a few scattered pearls in 
matching colours...still keeping the emphasis on the photo :-D

From the sketch I used the circle element in my layout, some stitching 
as well as a few die-cut photo strips in the background.

The winners for this challenge will be posted shortly on the Scrap Africa Blog.

...thank you for visiting...


No comments: