15 June 2014

SCRAP AFRICA SKETCH no.30

...herewith...rather late than never..
my take on 
SCRAP AFRICA'S SKETCH no.30
{this sketch challenge is now closed}


and this is the sketch:

...I very recently bought this paper and just had to use it...
These photos were taken at a family week-end getaway last year at 
PUMBA GAME RESERVE...
...this is such a family-friendly place and we had so much fun ...

I have also decided that I need to find and use some stash every time I scrap 
and in this layout I used the large chipboard bracket...

I love the simplicity of this layout and the fresh colours!
I cherish this picture as my children are just growing up way to fast...

...happy scrapping...

1 comment:

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful page Elizna....love the photo's! Love the photo's and your colouring! ;-)