26 December 2011

Projects and pages for Let's Scrap

Herewith the layout that I submitted to Let's Scrap for the DT call....

And this is the sketch from Let's Scrap that I had to work with...such a versatile sketch!


I used the photo sizes and the same placement of photos. And changed the placement of the title slightly to fit my theme and style of scrapbooking.
I added in some bling and inkables from Prima. 
The font for Shamwari: Quickutz - Diesel Classic Complete Alphabet.
RelaxBreath: Cut with Silhouette Digital Cutter


Once a month Let's Scrap gives a cards sketch and this is my take on the card sketch for December:

Come join us at Let's Scrap and see all the gorgeous sketches that makes scrapping a breeze!
Also find inspiration from the layouts and ideas from the other DT members.

Happy Scrapping!



No comments: