05 January 2012

Let's Scrap Sketches

Herewith my take on 2 sketches for Let's Scrap:

SKETCH 12-28-11

My take on this sketch:

A few closeup pics of the Salzburg layout:



Products used:
Paper: 7Gypsies - Off the wall collection; Weeds and Travel; Basic Grey; AC Cardstock
Brads: Basic Grey pebble brads
Clock: Maya Road - Time Flies Craft Clocks
Fonts: Quickutz - Studio Classic Complete Alpha & Diesel Classic Complete Alpha
Little extras: lots of my favourite green bling, some fake stitching and a little Divine twine
Stamps: Prima, 7Gypsies

SKETCH 1-4-12

My take on this sketch:

A close-up of the stamped snowman:

I love bling and this snowman gave me the perfect opportunity to use some...!

Products used: 
Paper: Bazzills Cardstock, BoBunny Midnight Frost paper collection
Glitter Snowflakes: Making Memories
Font: Quickutz - Diesel Classic Complete Alphabet and Shadow



YOU CAN ALSO ENTER YOUR LAYOUT FROM SKETCH 1-4-12 TO WIN:
How about winning some prizes?
Message from this week's sponsor:
Here is a little about them:
Hi I’m Sheila Oxley, owner of That’s Jazzy Stamp Dreams!
You can see the stamps at my Etsy shop and if you are the winner and find one you would rather have, please let me know! My goal is always to please you! I’ve been making and selling my stamps since October 2007 and I’ve been a member here since September 2009!!! If you have any questions or just want to chat with me drop me a note!
I also wanted to thank you all for the inspiration I see every time I’m in the Gallery! So I hope you’ll keep up with my shop! I’m always working on new designs to turn into stamps in fact I have several almost completed!
And for my Let’s Scrap friends for the month of January you get 20% off at my Etsy shop! Just use code LetsScrap20 at checkout!

Here is the wonderful prize she is giving away!
I’m sorry the stamps are not all loaded on the card at this time, but these are some of my best sellers and I’ve been busy here! (Sheila)
Here is this week's Sketch. We post a double page sketch each Wednesday except on the 3rd Wednesday of the month we give you a card sketch. You are welcome to do one or both sides, flip it, rotate it, interchange them for cards or layouts. For each time you upload a layout or card your name goes in the hat one time for our wonderful weekly prize! So let's see what you do with this sketch!

Please tag your layout: 1-4-12
to be entered into the draw you must post your layout/card no later than
January 10th at 11:59 pm (by the main page clock).
Where do you post your layout?
In the Let's Scrap GALLERY: www.letsscrap.ning.com

Happy scrapping!

No comments: